Saturday 30 October 2010

My NaNo!

Yep, NaNoWriMo starts on Monday, which means that it's about time I told you about it. It is called Fall and here is my blurb:

October 2010. A new chapter in Natalie's life. University. Within two weeks of starting, she meets Caleb. Instantly, she fancies him and as well as trying to do as well as she can in uni, she tries her hardest to pluck up the courage to ask him out. But will she ever do it? Only time will tell...

It sounds cliche, I know, but hopefully it won't be when it's finished. I'm hoping to write a cute and quirky romantic comedy, with a few twisted motivations. It's inspired by my crush at uni - although there aren't any twisted motivations there - so I'm bound to come up with a few ideas and do okay writing it!

Unfortunatly, Suns and Stars is on hold, due to writer's block, but I'm hoping to finish both of these by the end of the year and start editing them early next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment